B&B------Could Pammy have put arsenic in the lemon bars?!
Question: B&B------Could Pammy have put arsenic in the lemon bars!?
if she did, then SHE killed Tiny!Www@Enter-QA@Com
i susspected that at first but apperntly Tiny had some kind of heart problem that was common in larger breads!. Donna felt threatened by him and threw some lemon bars at him!. he also apprently had a sensative stomach!. but Pammy will blame it on Donna anyways and make their rivalry more personal!.Www@Enter-QA@Com
Lmao I know I think so 2 !.But knowing Pam mind she will get another look alike she don't care if he die or not she after revenge!.Lol I was Lmao @ Donna face 2 I hope if she smart she think she!. And put the puzzle 2ghter!.!.But poor Tiny to have a witch like Pam as owner and she put him in danger leaving him there with the lemon bars beside him!.Who knows if she did on purpose!.I will cry if he die!.Luv all dogs>>owner we have a Germain Sheppard(name is prince!.)color brown!.tail black,eyes light brown!.Handsome dog 2 years now Lol big dog!.Www@Enter-QA@Com
Dont think that Pam wouldhave put arsenic in the lemon bars!. Or thorn and Felicia and the rest of the people in the company would have gotten terribly sick by - now!. So - no - I do not think she did put the rat poison in the lemon bars!. The reason that tiny got sick was because he had a sensitive stomach toward sweets!. Plus - the dog was not suppose to have the sweet where it was going to make him terribly sick!.Www@Enter-QA@Com
no, she didn't do anything bad to the lemon bars!.!.!.her family would have gotten sick if she had!.!.!.she doesn't want to hurt anyone in her family!. Dogs can't handle sugary foods!. The sugar can become toxic to them!. And for Donna to feed them to the dog was just plain criminal stupidity!Www@Enter-QA@Com
nah Pam didnt poison the lemon bars, everyone was eating them!. dogs can't eat sweet stuff, its bad for them!.Www@Enter-QA@Com
I don't know!. I think them bars are what killed her dog!Www@Enter-QA@Com
No, Pammy didn't put anything bad in the lemon bars!. They were her special treat for the company!. Donna stupidly gave Tiny the bars, which are toxic to dogs!. Dogs can die from chocolate or grapes, both sugary substances!. My friend's dog almost overdosed on a basket of chocolates that someone had left at my friend's doorstep as a present!.Www@Enter-QA@Com